Dodge Durango Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1295 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Build Sheet link should show up once it actually starts going down the production line. I think the day after it starts down the line based on other members experiences.
I just chatted with customer support and they said it's in body paint! Woohooo. It's really happening now, I'm so excited. Like you said build sheet still doesn't show anything, maybe tomorrow.

Reactions: DDC

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Got a build date of 11/29. Monday. After a long Thanksgiving weekend of drinking getting bombed.Oh god!!
right. this is the one time we're pulling for another push back in the build date I would imagine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just chatted with customer support and they said it's in body paint! Woohooo. It's really happening now, I'm so excited. Like you said build sheet still doesn't show anything, maybe tomorrow.
I was hoping my SRT would sneak in line behind yours, but it doesn't look that way. If anything, yesterday's chat session suggested we're moving backwards. Instead of "check back next week," the agent said "check back in two to three weeks."

I guess that's what I get for bothering them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Her build sheet is now available! Wondering is she is going to make to PNW before Xmas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got off with chat about my build status. They told me that my R/T is in trim, basically in the final stages of the build but no ETA at the dealership. R/T ordered on 9/13.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Dealership called today to tell me my R/T was completed Saturday. Just waiting on transport. Starting to get excited now!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Window sticker came available today.
Product Rectangle Font Material property Parallel

I don't know what bs is this, I thought I ordered 1/10 fuel economy model and this says it's ECO with 2/10 fuel economy rating 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ollie Crow and DDC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi friends! I ordered my RT on 9/21. Finally after an unhealthy amount of attempts to see my build sheet, it became available yesterday. Then today, I was able to see my window sticker. After chatting with mopar today, I was told that it has been built/inspected and just waiting on it to be shipped out.

Questions for y’all that have already gone through the process this year:
What can I expect now until I take delivery? I live in NC (Charlotte metro area). Will I be notified prior to it being available to pickup at the dealership? Incentives will be applied in the month that the customer takes delivery, right?

I’m super excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. I’ll be happy if I get it before Christmas honestly.
Thanks in advance y’all!

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Hi friends! I ordered my RT on 9/21. Finally after an unhealthy amount of attempts to see my build sheet, it became available yesterday. Then today, I was able to see my window sticker. After chatting with mopar today, I was told that it has been built/inspected and just waiting on it to be shipped out.

What can I expect now until I take delivery? I live in NC (Charlotte metro area). Will I be notified prior to it being available to pickup at the dealership? Incentives will be applied in the month that the customer takes delivery, right?

I’m super excited, but trying not to get my hopes up. I’ll be happy if I get it before Christmas honestly.
Thanks in advance y’all!
probably still at least 2 weeks until you can take delivery. maybe a little longer with the Thanksgiving holiday in there. it will be put on a rail car and shipped to the Charlotte area by train. then once it arrives at the local rail yard it will take a couple days at least to unship from the rail car and transport to the dealer.

mine was ordered 9/22 and will be shipped to Atlanta GA. my salesman told me with my expected build date of 11/17 it would be early to mid December before ready to pick up.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Thanks in advance y’all!
I am still waiting on mine, so I can’t speak to updates in terms of delivery. Others have said it sat within 100 miles for a few days. Others have said one day the dealer just called and said it arrived. I believe most were able to get updates on location from the dealer.
Also, according to my dealer you get the incentives offered during the month you take delivery. Right now on mine if you lease it would be 3500 in incentives in November. I wouldn’t expect that to decrease much if at all in December. If you go build out your model on the Dodge website it usually shows you the incentives for your area. If you’re leasing you can use the edmunds forums to get money factor, residual, and incentives.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
631 Posts
While it was being shipped, my salesman texted me
An update of where it was last at on the daily. Even after it arrived and sat for a week due to the Labor Day holiday, he gave me updates that it had been moved within the railyard. And then texted me pics the day it arrived.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
woohoo!!!

getting closer. :) Build Sheet is up. no Window Sticker yet though.

original order was 9/22.

Hi Dan,

Your Durango has been built and released for transport, no ETA in GA has posted yet, I'll update you again when I see an ETA post.

Respectfully,
Mike Clinnin
Internet Manager
Mall of GA CDJR
770-713-5364
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Window Sticker is available today.

I admit I read over the Build Sheet and Window Sticker VERY carefully to make sure it all looked correct, lol.

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Number

1221 - 1240 of 1295 Posts