Registered
Ordered 21 Durango R/T Tow 'N Go, DB Black, Black Leath, 2nd Capt
48 Posts
Member: Cambo Location CT
Package: Tow N Go , Harmon Kardon, Black top , Red Leather, Red Brembo
Order date : 8/24 / No financing through dodge listed as sold vehicle
Received date : ?

Member: Srichey250, West Central Ohio
Package: 2021 Tow N Go, Granite Metallic, Cargo Plus, Tech Pkg., Red Brembo's, 2nd row buckets with Vitra Grey premium interior - no 2nd row console, no Blacktop
Order date : 07/24/21 order date, Put into the System and had VIN and VON on 07/27/21. Dodge Financing 0% / 48
Received date : Supposed to Ship week of 09/27/21

Member: Erbie
Package: Tow N Go, 2nd Row Captains, Black Leather
Order date: 5/27 - Leasing - listed as Sold Vehicle
Received date: should be this week. At local railyard as of 9/27

·
Registered
5 Posts
Member: gabbyg88 Location PA
Package: R/T , Black top , tow pkg, blind spot
Order date : 9/13 - Rec VIN 9/15 / No financing through dodge listed as sold vehicle

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
My info is in my sig except I received it 9/24? Anyways here it is. Momma bear is happy! She was tired of that Tiguan, and me as well!
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
238 Posts
Member: DDC (formerly 2011CrewLuxSC)
Myrtle Beach, SC
Package: R/T TNG, Granite, Black/Vitra Gray, Harman Kardon, Sunroof, Blind Spot, 2nd Row Console, Cargo Plus
Order date : 9/22 - checked 9/29 and have VIN and D status
Sold vehicle, No financing through dodge

·
Registered
107 Posts
How did you get that info ?

Package:?
Order date :?
financing through dodge?
I know according to his first post it was ordered around 7/20. Mine was about a month after that (also TnG)

Of course, I'm not hopeful mine will be in the same situation a month from now

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG
10 Posts
How did you get that info?

Package:?
Order date :?
financing through dodge?

Dodge customer care chat.

Ordered 7/20, LI NY
R/T TnG, destroyer grey, blacktop, black/red, red brembos, HK sound, blind spot, sunroof
Sold vehicle, no financing through dodge

·
Registered
107 Posts
Got an email last night from dodge saying the expected delivery date is "week of 10/28," and if we don't receive a call from the dealer within 7 days of that date we are to call the dealer for information

I'm still not able to get anything from the VIN yet, and given the shipping issues I have my doubts that it'll be ready for pickup in about 3 weeks

Again, plugging that VIN into the build sheet servlet site will only give me info AFTER it's literally started to be built, correct?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Got an email last night from dodge saying the expected delivery date is "week of 10/28," and if we don't receive a call from the dealer within 7 days of that date we are to call the dealer for information

I'm still not able to get anything from the VIN yet, and given the shipping issues I have my doubts that it'll be ready for pickup in about 3 weeks

Again, plugging that VIN into the build sheet servlet site will only give me info AFTER it's literally started to be built, correct?
Nope. It’s after it’s built. At least lately. My build sheet was up first then the window sticker following day and it was while it was at inspection.

Reactions: oaklandopen

·
Registered
2021 Tow n Go, Granite Met., Red Brembo, Moon Roof. Vitra Grey, Cargo and Tech pkg. NO Blacktop.
70 Posts
Nope. It’s after it’s built. At least lately. My build sheet was up first then the window sticker following day and it was while it was at inspection.

Good Luck. I got the same thing mid September stating it would ship week of 09/27/21. as of today, its back in the scheduling phase for build @#$%^&*&&&^%!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Tow n Go, Granite Met., Red Brembo, Moon Roof. Vitra Grey, Cargo and Tech pkg. NO Blacktop.
70 Posts
This is what I was waiting to read lol
Yep, they are all over the place. Dealer says one thing, Dodge says another. Then they both flip a week later and say something else. I just wish someone would have the stones to say, "Were not sure when its going to ship, or be built. All of the parts are at sea yet"...o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL::mad:

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
I never got an email through the entire process, yet they made me confirm it twice every time inchatted in. Lol. Aside from the plant getting shut down and my build date pushed back a month, they lived up to their second estimated ship date and were off only by one day. Hopefully you guys see yours soon!

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG
10 Posts
I never got an email throughout the entire process either or got any estimated ship or delivery dates. My build date changed a couple times due to the shutdown but they were right on the money upon reopening. Currently in inspections

·
Registered
238 Posts
I received a 'welcome email' from Dodge this morning. order placed on 9/22. have VIN and D status as of this point.

Thank you for your recent order of a 2021 Dodge! We are excited to welcome you to the Dodge family!

We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Durango we will reach back out to you.

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: Official Mopar® Site | Mopar Select Vehicle

Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard.

If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership.

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:

1061 - 1080 of 1143 Posts