Dodge Durango Forum banner

401 - 420 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just ordered my Vice White 2021 Durango R/T with Tow n Go package. Super excited! Also got DVD system (grandkids), 2nd row captains chairs, black and vitra gray leather trimmed seats (which I think adds ventilated front seats), cargo plus group, blind spot and cross path detection and the 19 speaker HK stereo. Hope it's not much more than 8 weeks...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone gotten a delivery of their 21 R/T Tow and Go’s or SRT’s yet? Spoke with my dealer yesterday and mine is in JS status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine was in trim as of Friday and then Saturday it was awaiting inspections and shipping
Just ordered my Vice White 2021 Durango R/T with Tow n Go package. Super excited! Also got DVD system (grandkids), 2nd row captains chairs, black and vitra gray leather trimmed seats (which I think adds ventilated front seats), cargo plus group, blind spot and cross path detection and the 19 speaker HK stereo. Hope it's not much more than 8 weeks...
Has anyone gotten a delivery of their 21 R/T Tow and Go’s or SRT’s yet? Spoke with my dealer yesterday and mine is in JS status.

Hello Everyone,

Please feel free to reach out to us privately for weekly or bi-weekly vehicle status updates.

Lamar
DodgeCares

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, Lamar! What's the best way to reach out privately for updates?

Mike

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Mike,
For general inquires, public is fine. However when sharing your VIN# or any other private information, please follow up privately.

Lamar
DodgeCares

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hope that holds true for me. When was yours built ? Where is it shipping to ?
Not sure when it was actually built but i also checked that my Window Sticker is now available so I’m hoping it ships today/tomorrow, I’m in NY so hopefully after Thanksgiving it’s at the dealership, unless some miracle happens and they get it sooner.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not sure when it was actually built but i also checked that my Window Sticker is now available so I’m hoping it ships today/tomorrow, I’m in NY so hopefully after Thanksgiving it’s at the dealership, unless some miracle happens and they get it sooner.

Congrats. Thats awesome !

·
Registered
10 Posts

Post some pics when you get it! I cant find any pictures of production Tow N Gos!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will share when I get mine. Still no movement from JS Status. Mine will have the tow and go as well as the black top package. Plus other options
Pete

401 - 420 of 425 Posts