2nd row captains chairs
Rear DVD
Cargo plus
Blacktop package
Tech group
Tow package
Premium wrapped bezel
Sunroof

Deposit goes down tomorrow. Let the wait begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
We just ordered a 2018 R/T AWD with these options.

Blacktop Package
Vice White Tri-Coat Pearl
2nd Row Fold/Tumble Captain Chairs
Cargo Plus Group
Technology Group
Trailer Tow Group IV
Power Sunroof

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered a couple weeks ago and it's in G trim stage already.

R/T AWD
Billet Silver w/ black interior
Tow package

Pretty plain... I know, but I didn't really want or care for any of the other options. R/T comes pretty loaded as standard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered 10/21

R/T AWD
Blacktop Pkg
2nd Row Captain Chairs
Cargo Plus
Tech Pkg
Trailer Tow
Power Sunroof

Scheduled to arrive Nov 8-14th. Was not anticipating it coming in so soon after reading that others have been delayed. Hope everyone else is seeing progress on their order.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ordered 10/21

R/T AWD
Blacktop Pkg
2nd Row Captain Chairs
Cargo Plus
Tech Pkg
Trailer Tow
Power Sunroof

Scheduled to arrive Nov 8-14th. Was not anticipating it coming in so soon after reading that others have been delayed. Hope everyone else is seeing progress on their order.
I’d be skeptical of the dates. Especially since it’s so early on in the process. Ive gotten my hopes up only to have them crushed over and over.

·
Registered
7 Posts
croll326,

I can see why you have the frustration and skepticism. However, for me, Dodge chat over the course of the last week has kept me informed of the status of my vehicle when I asked them. Plus, my dealership is showing my vehicle with the VIN as "IN TRANSIT" and I can view the Monroney sticker. That there gives me pretty good assurance that it's on it's way to the dealership. I'm sorry to see that you are running into issues with your order. I did see that another member with order issues similar to yours, you both ordered the stitched dash, maybe that is the part that has delayed your order. Would be nice to hear others chime in if they had delays, what options were ordered.

2018 RT.png

·
Registered
290 Posts
Spent 45 minutes on the phone with customer service today. Nobody knows “Sandra”. Spoke with another lady, Casey, who was very nice. It appears that the last 8 of my VIN match the last 8 of a VIN on a 1988 Dodge vehicle. W...t...f...?!?!?!? It’s causing mass confusion. Now another manager, Suzanne, is set to call me today. I’ve also reached out to my dealer to call someone who can do something.

About to explode...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’d be skeptical of the dates. Especially since it’s so early on in the process. Ive gotten my hopes up only to have them crushed over and over.

My Durango came in over the weekend, Nov 10th to be exact. In all, it was 2 weeks and 6 days from order to taking delivery from dealer. I live in KC metro area, so being in relative close proximity I'm sure helped. Dodge chat was helpful during my conversations with them, just my opinion and situation though.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Placed an order today and the long wait begins.

RT awd
Diamond black exterior
Red interior
Blacktop package
Trailer tow package
Second row captain chairs

·
Registered
29 Posts
placed order last week

RT awd
granite exterior
Red interior
Blacktop package
Trailer tow package
Second row captain chairs
Tech package
Sunroof

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I love the red interiors...would be how I would order my R/T too.
Just not sure what color...Silver, Granite, Black or even White all go great with that interior!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love the red interiors...would be how I would order my R/T too.
Just not sure what color...Silver, Granite, Black or even White all go great with that interior!
We had black / granite / white exterior shades in mind and one cannot go wrong with either of these options. But having a white exterior along with blacktop package would have too many variations - black & white outside and black & red inside. We chose black exterior so that the red interior will be the only one highlighted.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, I ordered Durango RT and I have recently received a VIN number from the dealer in Canada(January 15th 2018). Can you please estimate, when my Durango will be made?
Fahrer (Czech Republic)*

RT AWD
Octane red
Technology group
Cargo Plus Group

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hello, I ordered Durango RT and I have recently received a VIN number from the dealer in Canada(January 15th 2018). Can you please estimate, when my Durango will be made?
You can join jeepgarage forum with level 3 or higher membership and track it everyday.

361 - 380 of 425 Posts