Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

New member here...placed an order for a granite crystal citadel with tech package with tan / black interior. We wanted the tan / black and it's hard to believe how hard it was to find one with that interior..so had to place the order vs buy off the lot..

Order placed on 4/13..I called jeep customer care and they told me all raw material/inventory for the truck is ready..is that what you guys mean by D1?:???: I am hoping it comes here (charlotte, NC) by mid May..thoughts?:???:

I loved the truck, just wished it had a sport mode though..I drive a BMW 135i and am used to power on tap..wife was happy about pretty much everything..well that's all that matters, it's going to be hers, we are trading her 2013 Mazda CX-5 ..

Thanks for keeping the forum interesting and informative.

.one last q - any advice on what interest rate to expect for a 60 month loan with 8 grand (trade value after old loan payout) down :???:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Remember that number is given to you depending on your famous credit score. My advice shop around meaning get a rate from a bank or two and then see which one is better and then see if the dealer can beat it with chrysler financing or through their own bank. I got a final apr of 2.87 for 60 months. Their is a thread here about it.
http://www.dodgedurango.net/forums/...d-you-finance.html?highlight=monthly+payments

http://www.dodgedurango.net/forums/...thly-payments.html?highlight=monthly+payments

·
Super Moderator
2,287 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just stopping by to say hi...and a couple of updates on my D

Order placed on 4/13
Vin issued on 4/16
Ready to build on 4/19 - then they kept saying it stayed in that stage till 4/30..and then I called on 5/1 and voila!
Build completed & awaiting quality inspection on 5/1
Checked on 5/7 and the status is the same...my experience is that there is considerable delays in the updates that the reps have access to..

So long sory short..still waiting..but to be fair the dealer warned me it will be at least 4 to 5 weeks on order, so my time to call them doesn't start until 5/20..hopefully it's here before that..

Also I locked in on a loan from a credit union at 2.99..my score is around 690 currently and I think that's not so bad ( the rate, not the score :D )

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Congrats and Welcome
STEVE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts