Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A closer look at the new uConnect..looks nice. One of the main reasons I likely go for a 2021 R/T with Tow N' Go package instead a 2019/2020. Looks like a major upgrade with the new screen and likely not another major upgrade for a while at least sceeen wise.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I didn't see in the video, is there still a dial to put transfer case into 4-Lo and N or is that now in the touch screen somewhere? I have to admit I have never touched it yet on my '18.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Durango GT
49 Posts
The new UConnect 10.1 system offers wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, that’s a very nice feature. Looks like the screen is sharper too, an added bonus. But the UConnect 8.4 system is still a very good system, not sure if it’s really lacking in features or performance. I would go for a 2021 if the price was right, otherwise a great deal on a 2020 would be hard to pass up.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,564 Posts
Uconnect5 is supposed to have Amazon Alexa built in. Hope you're able to disable that or turn it off !

Reactions: Heat00

·
Registered
380 Posts
Duronbo, I find that annoying Alexa thing. Have you heard they have been caught recording people conversation, no thank you. I would disable it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The new UConnect 10.1 system offers wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, that’s a very nice feature. Looks like the screen is sharper too, an added bonus. But the UConnect 8.4 system is still a very good system, not sure if it’s really lacking in features or performance. I would go for a 2021 if the price was right, otherwise a great deal on a 2020 would be hard to pass up.
I’m excited about no more wire for car play for sure..: my only possible concern is if it works as well as hard wired... meaning sound quality mostly. But in any case not having to use the wire for car play to me is a huge benefit... not only that but having wireless charging too is nice and if you need quick charging two built in usb c outlets there is really cool too. I just wish this thing would get here already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts