Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The silver looks killer with the blue. Nice choice. Time to get the hashtag center caps.

Reactions: rayjj

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
It was down to hyper silver or combo machined/chrome lip. I drive this all year long, and didnt want to deal with a winter and summer setup, so these were a no brainer. If the finish ever craps out I'll just get em powedercoated.

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
This is just what I have been looking for, B5 with silver wheels. Looking at getting silver for ours. If you have anymore pics could you please post some.
I think I have driven the Durango twice since I put the wheels on, so dont have many pics, its been basically sitting in the driveway covered in snow lol!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks for the additional pictures. It does look great with the silver. I am looking at getting some trackhawk replicas in silver. Would love to have the actual Jeep wheels, but they are a bit out of my budget.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Thanks for the additional pictures. It does look great with the silver. I am looking at getting some trackhawk replicas in silver. Would love to have the actual Jeep wheels, but they are a bit out of my budget.
These are replicas as well. I'm not racing this so no need for super lightweight. I got these at tirebuyer.com. was the best price I found. I didn't use the center caps it came with, had some chrome Mopar ones lying around that are much nicer

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

21 - 32 of 32 Posts