Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got around to having the Jeep Trackhawk wheels installed with 295x45 tires. Black center caps with red // are not being delivered for another couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Looks killer!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hodgeman88.......agreed. My Z06 has Pfadt adjustable suspension and is low. Been up in the air for past year with lowering the Durango, just havent pulled the trigger yet as other mods have come first. Def on the radar though.

Reactions: hodgeman88

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That looks Dope! If you don't mind me asking, what is your wheel size, Offset, Etc.

-Preston
Woogey, sorry bud just seeing this for some reason. It was 20x10 +50mm on 295x45 Toyos.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
They don't stick out past the fender. The one pic is deceiving.

Here is an older pic I took after I had the wheels put on that shows it goes right to the edge of the top of the fender, but not past.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Thanks for the update. So torn what direction to go. These wheels are decently priced, and look good. There are other wheels I like as well but cost a ton more.

·
Registered
515 Posts
looks really good.. are these replicas or OEM?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the update. So torn what direction to go. These wheels are decently priced, and look good. There are other wheels I like as well but cost a ton more.
Here is a better pic I took for you regarding the offset. The wheels so far have been great and I get a ton of compliments. I was looking at other name brands that were a lot more expensive, but in the end I went with these as this is my daily and the truck sits outside. I have my toys in the garage (sig).

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here is a better pic I took for you regarding the offset. The wheels so far have been great and I get a ton of compliments. I was looking at other name brands that were a lot more expensive, but in the end I went with these as this is my daily and the truck sits outside. I have my toys in the garage (sig).

View attachment 112500
what color is your hardtop TT Supra? I had a red 93.5 with BPU plus FMIC back in 2001-2002. 👍🏻

Reactions: LIDurangoRT

·
Registered
118 Posts
Nice. Was it wingless since new? My red one was a hardtop too. I think only 340(?) hardtop TTs came into the US.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, wingless hardtop TT. Pretty rare. They are great cars.

Reactions: OhThatGuy
1 - 20 of 32 Posts