Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Finally got my 392! well it got delivered a couple weeks ago, but I had to wait for the shop to put some XPel onto it (front end only).
Took four months (and a bunch of inquiries for Dodge to build it, but it's finally here.

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

When I ordered, I wanted the gunmetal stripes, but somehow the system would let the guy add them.
So, I will be putting some stripes on in January (giving time to the clear wrap to cure) as well as a Borla Attak.
It's pretty plain, got the Brembo upgrade, Black package and the Towing package (so that I can haul my track car).

I also have 2004 Rumblebee, which I am going to sell since I can tow just about as much with the Durango.
To make space, I sold my 2018 T/A 392 and well, the Durango feels very familiar since it's the same power plant.

I'm planning on getting the Hellcat front lip and replace mine with that because I like the more aggressive look.
Beyond that, I'm pretty damn happy that thing finally got here.
Kinda wish that thing was a 6 speed, like my Challenger, alas, it's not an option, so I'll have to be content with an auto. Also wish they made them in GoMango, but they don't, so I had to pick the next fastest color: Octane Red (AKA Snazzberry lol)

I still have to install a couple of dashcams, different logos to replace the 392 the wrap guy had to remove, plus some other mundanities like removing the badges on the back (besides the SRT one).

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,389 Posts
Nice color and a beautiful car. If you want to unload the SRT exhaust for a reasonable price you can PM me.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
Welcome and congrats on finally taking delivery. I waited about 4 months for mine to show up.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Congrats on the new addition!!!
Love the color. I wish Dodge offered more choices but, in my mind, Octane Red is the best one.
Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the new addition!!!
Love the color. I wish Dodge offered more choices but, in my mind, Octane Red is the best one.
Enjoy!!!
Thanks. I was also looking at the Destroyer Gray, but as much as I like it, I prefer more colorful things :)

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
looks awesome!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on your new DDSRT! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! Still pretty stoked about the new ride :)

The only thing I don't really like is the side mirrors. I got the black package, but I didn't realize that the mirrors would be black as well. I was kind of hoping that with the towing package, the car would have those extendable mirrors, but it doesn't, so I'll have to get those towing mirrors.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks! Still pretty stoked about the new ride :)

The only thing I don't really like is the side mirrors. I got the black package, but I didn't realize that the mirrors would be black as well. I was kind of hoping that with the towing package, the car would have those extendable mirrors, but it doesn't, so I'll have to get those towing mirrors.
Um, towing mirrors?

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, 2021 HD FLHXS
153 Posts
Are the towing mirrors you're speaking of the type that you mount to the mirrors already in place?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Have never seen them on or offered for a Durango. Hence, why I asked if they were the "clip on" type.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,389 Posts
They would have to be.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Don't have an answer for that one. Maybe if you go fast enough it'll take flight

1 - 19 of 19 Posts