Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Who thinks the new ram that is being announced tomorrow will be a Hellcat?
I wasn't aware there was a new RAM being announced tomorrow. They did just announce this recently:

2015 Ram 1500 Rebel is rugged, oddly styled

If they really are announcing a new RAM, I bet its more like the RAPTOR than a Hellcat. Or it could just be this styling percolating into the rest of the RAM lineup.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't aware there was a new RAM being announced tomorrow. They did just announce this recently:

2015 Ram 1500 Rebel is rugged, oddly styled

If they really are announcing a new RAM, I bet its more like the RAPTOR than a Hellcat. Or it could just be this styling percolating into the rest of the RAM lineup.
Yes, they are announcing another ram. I'm just trying to figure out how cool it will be.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
nope nope nope

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow, that was disappointing. I was expecting something a bit more WOW factor. And heck, this truck is going to tip the scales at more than 65k for a 1500 and it doesn't even come with HID headlights. Yet, the ford comes with the best looking LED headlight assembly on the market and the Silverado comes with more power in a bigger V8 and HID headlights.

I think the RAM is a class leading truck but they need more power and HID lights. IMHO. Put a version of the scatpack 6.4 liter engine in a RAM to compete with the GM 6.2 and less so the 3.5 shittyboost from Ford.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
928 Posts
I still think I like the sierra the best right now out of the trucks, but I bet we see this grill trickle down the line. I wonder if it'll be in the next redesign of the Durango, assuming they make one.

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts