Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Durango SXT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys I’m Karl
I have a 2014 Durango SXT that I’ve owned since 2017. Bought it for my birthday with around 21k miles and I’m currently at just over 94k miles. I absolutely love the truck, It’s my daily. I’ve towed with it, hauled tons of parts with it, taken long trips with it. Probably the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever owned.

“Modifications”
-6000k led headlights
-3000k led fog lights
-2019 OEM SRT style hood.
-Custom OEM rear bumper with OEM Scatpack rear vents
-tinted tails
-Eibach pro springs w/bilstien struts (1 cut coil front and rear.
-WellVisors rain visors
-SkarAudio door speakers front and rear.

Nothing too crazy yet
I also have the full 2019 SRT front bumper/grill i have yet to paint and install
Rear bumper currently needs to be painted also.
I have a borla atak axel back kit with the big 5inch chrome tips that i also need to install with silencers so i don’t sound like a straight pipe v6 charger going down the road.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I like the mods it gives it a great look. I'm sure once those tips are put on that will change the whole rear look.

Reactions: Karljr93

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
82 Posts
That's one clean machine! Although I have the SRT front fascia, I really like the look of your front end.

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Durango SXT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's one clean machine! Although I have the SRT front fascia, I really like the look of your front end.
I definitely love both front ends. I’m glad i have both now so i can swap back and forth whenever i get bored 😂

·
Registered
17 Posts
What’s up guys I’m Karl
I have a 2014 Durango SXT that I’ve owned since 2017. Bought it for my birthday with around 21k miles and I’m currently at just over 94k miles. I absolutely love the truck, It’s my daily. I’ve towed with it, hauled tons of parts with it, taken long trips with it. Probably the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever owned.

“Modifications”
-6000k led headlights
-3000k led fog lights
-2019 OEM SRT style hood.
-Custom OEM rear bumper with OEM Scatpack rear vents
-tinted tails
-Eibach pro springs w/bilstien struts (1 cut coil front and rear.
-WellVisors rain visors
-SkarAudio door speakers front and rear.

Nothing too crazy yet
I also have the full 2019 SRT front bumper/grill i have yet to paint and install
Rear bumper currently needs to be painted also.
I have a borla atak axel back kit with the big 5inch chrome tips that i also need to install with silencers so i don’t sound like a straight pipe v6 charger going down the road. View attachment 115164
View attachment 115166
View attachment 115167
View attachment 115168
Hey where did you get the hood I want put one on my 21 GT? (cruisin2021).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts