Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a 2020 R/T Durango Monday. We traded for our 2018 Acadia FWD, couldn’t be happier so far with the Durango. I wanted the Hemi and the wife fell in love after driving. I did purchase the CNA Pro Certified Lifetime Wrap warranty. I’ve always been a Honda / GM guy. Dodge has bad wrap for transmissions but GM doesn’t have a great track record either here lately. Anyway I purchased Borla exhaust so I’m looking forward to putting that on and sharing.

2020 Dodge Durango R/T AWD White Knuckle

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,

My wife and I decided to pull the trigger on a 2020 R/T Durango Monday. We traded for our 2018 Acadia FWD, couldn’t be happier so far with the Durango. I wanted the Hemi and the wife fell in love after driving. I did purchase the CNA Pro Certified Lifetime Wrap warranty. I’ve always been a Honda / GM guy. Dodge has bad wrap for transmissions but GM doesn’t have a great track record either here lately. Anyway I purchased Borla exhaust so I’m looking forward to putting that on and sharing.

Welcome my friend, the Durango looks good!!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Welcome to the forum. White is just clean pure and nice. With the black trim it looks even better.
Borla exhaust systems are really nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I installed the Borla Cat back exhaust today and could not be happier. My wife enjoys it too, which is probably best since it’s her car lol. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

Hi all,

Welcome to the site! Nice ride!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi all,

Good luck with it. Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts