Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your compliments! The wheels are 22" XO Monacos in the matte gray finish. Due to our irregular bolt pattern (5 x 127) the wheels were drilled for fitment. There are no back spacers. The tires are Nitto NT 420 S. I like the fit as the tires are flush with the wheel well. I was considering 22" x 10.5, but i didnt like the look as much. I was considering lowering, but towing and retrieving the jet skis might be a problem. I scored them for $1700, another $120 for TPMS sensors(EBAY) and $900 for the meat from Discount Tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Thank you all for your compliments! The wheels are 22" XO Monacos in the matte gray finish. Due to our irregular bolt pattern (5 x 127) the wheels were drilled for fitment. There are no back spacers. The tires are Nitto NT 420 S. I like the fit as the tires are flush with the wheel well. I was considering 22" x 10.5, but i didnt like the look as much. I was considering lowering, but towing and retrieving the jet skis might be a problem. I scored them for $1700, another $120 for TPMS sensors(EBAY) and $900 for the meat from Discount Tires.
So what size width wheel did you end up with and tire size?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts