Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I await my order, I still like to tinker around on the Dodge website, building numerous versions.

Back door'd into the 2021 'Build Your own' site... Built a 2021 SRT and searched new inventory/2021 inventory.
Found the following, 10k+ over MSRP on dealer lot...
https://www.dupagechryslerdodgejeepram.com/inventory/1C4SDJGJ6MC805488/

Build and Price your own 2021:p;
Dodge Build & Price | Customize Your Vehicle

2021 Hellcats on dealer lots, adjust the zip and miles....
If u change the zip you have to go back and adjust the miles and re-choose 6.2 SC engine.
Search New Dodge Durango Inventory - Vehicle Color, Engine, Price, Transmission | Dodge

Reactions: DDC

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
yes, its crazy. in this market I would only buy a new vehicle by ordering directly from the factory through one of the dealers that will sell under invoice.

buying anything off the lot right now is just financially not smart.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You’d have to be a special kind of stupid to pay over sticker price for any vehicle. Or you have money to burn 🔥. In March of this year I bought a 2020 SRT Durango from a dealership. It had 12,400 miles on it and the dealership had fully detailed it, changed the oil, put a new set of tires on it and replaced all the brake pads.. I drove it off the lot and down the street for $61,000 and it’s original window sticker price was $78,674. I’m a happy camper!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
We'll see how long prices stay over MSRP for Hellcat Durangos. I'm starting to see Hellcat owner videos on youtube + they all seem to be sweating the cost of gas.

Hopefully they're not all trashed by the time they start getting resold.

·
Premium Member
2,190 Posts
Around me Jeeps and Dodges are sitting on the lots barely selling.
All the Asian brands can't keep up with the demand
Ford is also doing ok
Used vehicle pricing is dropping as well especially with low MPG vehicles like Jeep and Dodge and Chevrolet

I think deals will soon to be had on new Mopars.

Reactions: ElvisG

·
Registered
119 Posts
Around me Jeeps and Dodges are sitting on the lots barely selling.
All the Asian brands can't keep up with the demand
Ford is also doing ok
Used vehicle pricing is dropping as well especially with low MPG vehicles like Jeep and Dodge and Chevrolet

I think deals will soon to be had on new Mopars.
Same up here.
Asian brands are so popular in the past year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts