Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT , blue shade pearl, with TnG
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Southern Ontario Canada
I just picked up a new 2021 Durango RT with TnG. It has the SRT interior package as well as full tech group and black top package. The colour is Blue Shade Pearl. We’ve had it a week and really love it.
I traded a 2017 Challenger HC in on the Durango. Wasn’t an easy decision but one I’m getting over…:)

I had ordered a set of Mopar splash guards which need to go back since they don’t fit the RT. I now have a set of ZL1 splash guards on the way as well as Luxe centre taillight and reflector tint kit and a set of black lug nuts.

Looking forward to browsing through the site as time permits. Below are pictures taken on the lot.
Cloud Vehicle Grille Sky Car

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Awesome ride, Congrats!

FYI, Weathertech make custom fit mud flaps for the 2021 R/T. I bought them and they are outstanding!

Reactions: Blue Shade

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome ride, Congrats!

FYI, Weathertech make custom fit mud flaps for the 2021 R/T. I bought them and they are outstanding!
Thanks
I decided to go with the ZL1 because they looked less obvious once installed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reactor Blue..
The colour on the build sheet is Blue Shade Pearl. I had wondered if this is the same as Reactor Blue and just a Canadian colour??
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

·
Premium Member
366 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
would they have different paint names for the Canadian market?

you can pull up the Build Sheet and Window Sticker with these links if you want. just replace the x's with your VIN.

either way excellent choice on the Durango. looks awesome.
Yes, makes no sense to me. Blue Shade is listed in the Canadian Sales brochure and Reactor Blue is in the US version.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice color. This is slate blue on a jeep. It’s crazy I ordered a Vice white TnG That should be built next week but crazy thing is I have not ever seen one here in New York. And ironically five minutes ago I see one pass by in your color I follow him into a supermarket parking lot he gets out I ask him is that the tng package? and he says he doesn’t speak English I’m like you have to be kidding me LOL I wanted to hear the exhaust! Still haven’t seen one here. Yonkers or Yorktown

·
Registered
419 Posts
@Blue Shade how does it sound compared to the hellcat ?

I wanted to hear the exhaust!
The exhaust seems to be louder than the Corsa installed on my 2014 R/T it has more of a raspy tone like a cherry bomb from the 80s. If you look in the muffler it has holes just like this image slightly more drone as well not terrible, I'm still waiting to open it up only 300 miles

Musical instrument Tool Bicycle part Office supplies Font

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@Blue Shade how does it sound compared to the hellcat ?

The exhaust seems to be louder than the Corsa installed on my 2014 R/T it has more of a raspy tone like a cherry bomb from the 80s. If you look in the muffler it has holes just like this image slightly more drone as well not terrible, I'm still waiting to open it up only 300 miles

View attachment 118370
It sounds great in my opinion. It’s not as aggressive as the Hellcat but has a nice bark when you get on it. I only have 100 kilometres on it so still taking it easy. I do miss the sound of the super charger with AFE CAI, she’d Scream.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice color. This is slate blue on a jeep. It’s crazy I ordered a Vice white TnG That should be built next week but crazy thing is I have not ever seen one here in New York. And ironically five minutes ago I see one pass by in your color I follow him into a supermarket parking lot he gets out I ask him is that the tng package? and he says he doesn’t speak English I’m like you have to be kidding me LOL I wanted to hear the exhaust! Still haven’t seen one here. Yonkers or Yorktown
Thanks , we like the colour. I’m sure you’ll like the sound they make.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts