Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one durango 2002 slt v8 and after 3500 rmp I make trouble in acelator make shouting same like missing electricity I change plugs i remove catalytic converter I change the throttle sensor I don't have idea what need to search more I make many times diagnose but is not find any trouble code

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,167 Posts
Put this in the Gen 1 sub-forum and you might get more help. This isn't for posting problems

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
klodi:
Welcome to DDN. What engine, and how many miles/km on your Durango? Have you verified that fuel pressure is where it should be, and stable?

Don

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
klodi:
Happy Thanksgiving! I don't recognize the flag you have on your avatar. What part of the world do you call home?
Ok on the 4.7L. It's a good engine. Have you done the key dance to see of any codes are stored? At 150 miles, you may have a fuel pump on the way out. How many miles on your spark plugs? The oem plugs are good for 30-40k. While I don't suspect this would be your issue, I mention it because some folks forget about them. They figure, if it starts, they are ok, which may, or may not be the case.

When you say shouting, do you mean the engine is backfiring? If so, that also points us towards a fuel delivery issue.

Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts