red or black interior?

• red

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • black

Votes: 7 53.8%

need a family car

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Chase300 
#1 ·
hello, new member here. i currently drive my 2016 dodge challenger hellcat that i got new 4 years ago and love, but now with a baby on the way (3 months) its time for me to start looking for something else, naturally i thought of the durango. I don't care to wait and pay the premium on the hellcat durango and since im not trading my hellcat in i dont care for the SRT durango but i want to get into an R/T. My question is, should i go with the red interior or black? I plan on getting destroyer grey exterior but undecided on the interior, my heart is telling me red but my brain is telling me black, would love everyones honest opinion. See pictures below. Thanks!

See less See more
#6 ·
Family man myself

We just put a deposit down on a red interior set up. Having other color interiors in the past the kids aren’t as hard on it as you might think. Yes detailers have seen some horror stories but in general keep up with it and I bet it will be fine.
There is something about a red interior that makes the day in day out grind feel different and in a better way.

Go for red

Btw the destroyer grey is amazing!!! Good luck, tough decisions no doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#8 ·
It really isn't asking about your needs for a family car if you're asking color of interior. the red is badass and more sporty (seems to be your style) and i wish was in my budget! Hell you don't really need a third row SUV for just one child. The SRT8 Cherokees are beautiful if your budget is that nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.