Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,582 Posts
He did a nice job.. good use of light in some of those shots.

Now ya just gotta get him a real camera ;)

...tom

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Nice Pictures My daughter is in Photography and takes Great Pictures and has won a few competitions I ask for a photo session and get told "how much ya paying me?"
Hmm I bought the fancy camera and now the Go Pro for her films she is making
STEVE

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well done! Only thing missing is Ron Burgundy yelling at the horse. So did your son Photoshop the horse head on the dog walker?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Jake shoots with a Canon Eos Rebel t3 that he bought himself. He is also a hell of an artist, drawing cars all the time. I'm really proud of him.

No editing on the horse person......they just walked on by like it was nothing.

Turborusty

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
A Canon guy - I like that! I used the original Digital Rebel when I moved to digital a dozen years ago, and have upgraded bodies over the years. Photography can be just as addicting, and almost as expensive, as cars.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The F-250. Also a nice looking ride! Some pretty photogenic rides you have there.

Thank you!, but the F-350 isn't mine, it belongs to Jake's friend's dad's. They had ridden their bikes to the park and when he saw the lighting of the sunset, he called us and asked if we would bring the cars down for a shoot.

Turborusty

·
Registered
637 Posts
Oh Dear God, that's a thing of beauty! I can't wait to share it with him!

Turborusty
Would you like a few more of the others that are missing unicorns? Happy to oblige....

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Oh Man ...not sure if moderation is needed here...LOL
STEVE

·
Registered
314 Posts
Omg that's some hilarious s%&t!!!

Turborusty you have to be pulling our legs...you're telling me that's not photochopped and some random person walked by with a horse mask on?!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts