Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doubts about deleting the middle muffler. I have a V6 3.6 durango with only one outlet, I saw that two pipes come out of the engine and go to the Middle muffler and then only one pipe comes out and goes to the last damper at the end of the car. My doubt is which one should I remove to have a more serious sound? the middle or the end? Has anyone done something like that? Help me please.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Your best bet would be to get a stock dual exhaust from one of the hemi models who's owner upgraded to aftermarket. With a little work it will bolt up and will sound and work much better.

P.S.
If you're in NY area, you can have the one I took off my R/T for cheap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your best bet would be to get a stock dual exhaust from one of the hemi models who's owner upgraded to aftermarket. With a little work it will bolt up and will sound and work much better.

P.S.
If you're in NY area, you can have the one I took off my R/T for cheap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Many thanks for the reply. Yes, this would be the best option for me, but as I said I only have one outlet and in addition to buying an exhaust R / T I would have to change the bumper too. I live in NY, long Island, we can talk about your exhaust, yes, I don't know how it works but if you can send me a private message I would like to know how much you want.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Go dual exhaust, looks sooooo much better and if you two live near each other it's a match made in heaven!

Reactions: Leandro Arruda
1 - 4 of 4 Posts