Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SRT 6.4L V8
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched through all "mud flap/splash guard" threads and really haven't found an answer. I really like the look of the Mopar OEM version over Husky and ZL1 Addons. However, I haven't seen a post that indicates they'll fit even my vehicle even with slight my modifications. Can anyone advise what my options are? TIA.

·
Registered
2020 Durango SRT / 2017 Ram 1500 / 2016 Mustang GT / 2006 Mazda Miata
35 Posts
ZL1’s are much better than i expected - very happy with them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ive had ZL1 on a few of my other cars and they work great and are not huge and ugly. Just waiting for them to make them for the 2021 they said they don't fit. any one fit them on their 2021 yet?

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
101 Posts
Ive had ZL1 on a few of my other cars and they work great and are not huge and ugly. Just waiting for them to make them for the 2021 they said they don't fit. any one fit them on their 2021 yet?
I have the ZL1 for my '21 tow n go. They fit like a charm! I got the version 18-20 SRT and it fit perfect.

·
Registered
2020 SRT 6.4L V8
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After pondering my alternatives, I opted for the ZL1's as well and am happy with the results.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have the ZL1 for my '21 tow n go. They fit like a charm! I got the version 18-20 SRT and it fit perfect.
There shouldn't be any difference for the SRT right? Maybe i should just order them and hope that they fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think Dodge is remiss for not having these standard from the factory. My SRT gets driven on northern Wisconsin fire lanes, and I’m sure I’m not the only one that strays from the street.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think we were just told that they fit. Not sure why you have to hope. All of our vehicles are the same, bodywise.
I called ZL1 Addons and asked if the 18-20 SRT fit the 2021 they said no. That's why I said hope. But seeing as all our vehicles are they same its a sure fit. Thanks for clearing that up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Watch your retaining clip. I have the flap since 3 weeks and already lost 4 totals.
Same here I like the look of the ZL1 but I keep losing the retaining clips. Ordered a replacement set. $12 shipped.
I suggest buying extra when u order.

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
101 Posts
Same here I like the look of the ZL1 but I keep losing the retaining clips. Ordered a replacement set. $12 shipped.
I suggest buying extra when u order.
Lucky you! 56$cnd for me !! Shipping to canada with our crap money is pretty expensive for little clip. I looked everywhere locally and could not find someting similar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts