Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Thanks for the write up... nice work.

Hey, while were at it, whats the part number on this pedal set anyway... anyone have that handy?
They don't come as a set with the emergency brake pedal that I've ever found. Here's the Amazon link for the two pedals. And the Amazon link for the e-brake pedal.

Reactions: Warrio17

·
Registered
55 Posts
Vehicle door Automobile pedal Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part

Vehicle Car Technology Vehicle door Automotive exterior

Just I nstalled the pedals. Only took about 40mins.. That break pedal is no joke. Used the screw driver pry-on method. Broke tips off two small screw drivers then just decided to use the thick Kobalt stubby flat head. Gas pedal went on like a dream.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry about being upside down. Keeps getting inverted when posting from my iPhone

·
Registered
44 Posts
Okay here's my contribution. It literally took me 30 seconds to get the brake pedal on. I boiled a pot of water, and I mean a rolling boil. Took it off the heat, put it on the floor in the garage and dropped the pedal in it. Let it sit for about 7 mins, took it out and it went right on, no screw drivers, no soap, no ripping or trimming no BS, and while the 'metal' was hot, I didn't get burned and the pedal was not ruined either. Slipped it on from the bottom, then the top left, then the top right and ran my fingers along the top edge to get it over the pedal...easy.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Okay here's my contribution. It literally took me 30 seconds to get the brake pedal on. I boiled a pot of water, and I mean a rolling boil. Took it off the heat, put it on the floor in the garage and dropped the pedal in it. Let it sit for about 7 mins, took it out and it went right on, no screw drivers, no soap, no ripping or trimming no BS, and while the 'metal' was hot, I didn't get burned and the pedal was not ruined either. Slipped it on from the bottom, then the top left, then the top right and ran my fingers along the top edge to get it over the pedal...easy.
That's good to know cause I'm getting a set of these. The OEM pedals will have MOPAR formed into the rubber on the back side of the pedal correct? If I'm gonna pay real part price I wanna make sure they are in fact real.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.