Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like and use the FREE Mopar mobile phone app. I think it has some nice features especially for a FREE app like recall notices; recommended services; maintenance records; .pdf version of the owner manual; warranty and service plans. Launched it today and received a message that it is being replaced and to download the new and improved Dodge app with all of your favorite features and much more!

So I downloaded it. Guess what? The new DODGE app is missing the favorite features that I use most: Recalls; Maintenance Schedule; Maintenance Records. Are we being setup to have to PAY TO SUBSCRIBE for SiriusXM Guardian app for the same features as the FREE Mopar owners app?

Current Mopar Owners app
Plant World Natural landscape Terrestrial plant Font
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle

New DODGE app

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Reactions: Don Fox and hang94

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
UPDATE #1: I just logged into mopar.com and at this time all the features on the mobile app appear to be replicated on the web site

UPDATE #2: New DODGE app must need to synch with my Mopar account as the app now displays all features. All is good

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle

Premium Member
Is the Uconnect app going away? Previously the Dodge app would just launch the uconnect app if you wanted the vehicle health report and the other stuff. Now the Dodge app has all of that info. In fact, the Dodge app is accurate while the Uconnect app is wrong with lots of things. The Dodge app matches mopar.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts