Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a sprint booster for more throttle
An volant intake, for better throttle air in.
Tomorrow I'm mid muffler delete w/ custom x pipe to help with the compression loss.
Been looking for high flow cats..

Oh sounds so fun..
Here's the effin deal..
1) I paid for the sprint booster after I found out maxx booster is way cheaper for same basic use. from the actual website, maybe be a month before I see it, nothing like missing 300 $$.
2) volant.. supposedly it takes 30 days to fabricate a intake, .. buy from eBay not the website
3) muffler install around me 4 out of the 5 tried to charge me $300 , more if I want different tips, just to cut the mid muffler, and it would take 3-4 hours ... I lucked out called one more shop that deals, fixes and pipes out hot rods..
With a custom x pipe & mid muffler delete.. max 2 hours $180.
LTHdrs I was going to go with a 2020 set up as nothing is perfectly out there for high flow cats for a 2021. But I'm sure the 2020 engine bay area are the same.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’ve got back orders on threaded pipe and couplers, data racks, speakers, fiber cable, copper cable, etc. anywhere from 2-8 months. Everything from raw material to computer chips is backordered because of Covid. Material costs have sky rocketed as well. I paid $200 to have my resonators cut off and bullets welded in on my scat pack a couple of years ago. $300 doesn’t seem that out of line. That’s what, a $100/hr? Pretty standard going rate around this area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts