Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
160 Posts
My 19sxt is the same, missing part, had the dealership check it out 3 years ago and is normal. Looks like a hard time to install one anyway

· Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
2,652 Posts
So they made the change in 2019. Nothing to see here, move along.....

· Registered
2 Posts
helloo i am from paraguay, yesterday i realize my dodge durango doesnt have that part also... i had before a duirango 2014, and it had tha part.. you didnt smell the shits from the exterior la the busses gases, and now, a i have a new car, that it cost to me a lot of money and i can smell everuthing from de cabin, it is a shame really... very desapoint from dodge... i just ordered that part from 2014 dodge durango, i am going to see if i can put ir to the new one.... i thought the dealers stool de part....

· Premium Member
2,643 Posts
helloo i am from paraguay, yesterday i realize my dodge durango doesnt have that part also... i had before a duirango 2014, and it had tha part.. you didnt smell the shits from the exterior la the busses gases, and now, a i have a new car, that it cost to me a lot of money and i can smell everuthing from de cabin, it is a shame really... very desapoint from dodge... i just ordered that part from 2014 dodge durango, i am going to see if i can put ir to the new one.... i thought the dealers stool de part....
Turn on recirulation and the door will close. Your 2014 would smell outside gases as well since it pulls fresh air in (regardless of cover) unless recirc is enabled.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts