Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided my project truck needed a younger girlfriend to haul him around, so I want you to all meet Pearl (at least that's her name for now). She's a 2015 Laramie diesel, loaded with everything except NAV. we took her on a nice trip to Columbus GA from our house and she got 20 mpg. it has 44k on the odo and I traded my Hyundai and 2004 Ram in for it. can't wait to tow Max around in it.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,660 Posts
nice ride.. and good to see that Max is making progress ;)

edit:
PS: Lauren is EXTREMELY jealous..

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Short Box. Long boxes are just too difficult to maneuver in parking lots. this is now my daily driver so it's big enough without adding another 2 feet to it.

I just added channel mount window visors, mud flaps and I ordered N-Fab bed access nerf bars for it. they go from wheel to wheel so I can get into the thing. it's 2" higher than my previous truck and my wife doesn't jump so high... LOL next is a bed cover, install my old BackRack and I'm good to go for now.

Thanks for the well wishes and comments.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
VERY COOL RIDE WHAT RADIO IS IN IT nav MAY BE ABLE TO BE ADDED TO IT QUITE REASONABLY
STEVE

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice couple of trucks, but man, Max is wicked. 40's?
Way better looking vintage then this one to me. but I would like either!
15276495_1133959486653414_5821412459843420160_n.jpg

You going for a full restore, rat rod, or is Max going to be a "patina prince?"
One day I will have my 30's dodge humpback panel truck!

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm going for a Patina Prince. I have a body shop down here now so it's going in for a little surgery. the floors, interior components steering wheel, brake and gas pedal, shifter, etc., are going to get installed. frame and rear will be next after that, depending on $$. It's been an hold while we moved to GA so I'm excited to se it moving along again. Should be dropping it off in a couple weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts