Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious who here is going to the "Meet in the Mountains " in June. The wife and I will be there with my 2019 Daytona 392 and possibly the Durango. Might tow the car down there with the Durango.
IMG_1347.jpg
20200611_173810.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
987 Posts
I am considering it.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
987 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
We may go, not sure yet as we are still locking down dates on different things.

I did notice that the Facebook page says reservations are sold out. Not sure if that is for just the hotel reservations, or for the meet itself.

The last time we visited Tennessee (we used to live there ), we drove our Daytona 392. We decided while it was fun as hell, we wanted to stretch out a bit more with the Durango next time. I know we can tow it, but I don't really want both of them there, IDK we will see, either vehicle will be fun there.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
987 Posts
I missed the chance to register at first, so I was going to just spectate, but there was a cancellation and I got in. So I’m going to be there. Who else?

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
987 Posts
Anyone else gonna be there?

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
987 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Hope you all have a safe trip down and back to MITM. We travel to the Pigeon Forge area to visit friends once or twice a hear from here in SW Ohio. I have yet to attend a car event there though. Carlisle in PA is on my to do list, but the 10 hour haul each way, and the timing are not conducive for me.

Don

Reactions: RustyColt
1 - 15 of 15 Posts