Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plans are being made as I type this. As in all Birtday celebrations, there'll a cake and I'll make sure Ice Cream is on the Menu. I'll provide Burgers and Dogs and some salads as well. We're working on some Door prizes and have some installs planned.

Come on down (or up) and join in on the fun. Kids, spouses, significan't others, friends are all welcome.

The date is set and it's May 7. It'll be rain or shine so make your plans now. It's only 6 weeks away. Email or PM me so I can get directions to you and I can make a list of participants that are planning to attend.

1. Dwayne Messerschmidt 3 adults, 2 kids.

·
Registered
995 Posts
2. Rod Perryman, 1 wife, 3 kids (maybe)

I'd say that I'd bring the kegerator along with me, but we don't need stuff getting out of control! LOL

·
Registered
590 Posts
Chuck Housner (Lone wolf)

Anything I can bring or make? I make a pretty good Wild Rice Salad.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Probably can't make it - we'll be travelling. It'll be last minute IF we decide to come home early.
If so, it'll be me, Jo-Ann, and the Checkbook :mrgreen:
Send directionsd anyway as I think I lost them from last year.
Thanks for stepping up Dwayne.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Okee dokee

Ok I'm in
I'll bring 1 door prize and You tell me what else to Bring Dwayne
I can bring whatever type of food ya want eg Steak , Burgers, etc etc
I'll be coming alone
Steve
VP
DOC

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
1 More thing

I also have a few extra of these we could give as door prizes.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,587 Posts
I'm in. Don't know whether Leah and/or Lauren will be there.

I can bring Kielbasa. :cheesy:

?tom

·
Registered
32 Posts
:lol: Hey is it too late to be added to the guest list? Most likely it'll be my wife, 7 3/4 month old son, and myself. Anything I can bring? Of course need directions. Oh by the way, I guess we both can celebrate birthdays. Mine is on May 5th Cinco De Mayo. You know what, I'm not Mexican but I'll bring the Coronas. LOL Keep me posted!!
James

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
" Hey is it too late to be added to the guest list? Most likely it'll be my wife, 7 3/4 month old son, and myself. Anything I can bring? Of course need directions. Oh by the way, I guess we both can celebrate birthdays. Mine is on May 5th Cinco De Mayo. You know what, I'm not Mexican but I'll bring the Coronas. LOL Keep me posted!!"

Check your Email, James. Welcome aboard!

We got 7? how about 8?? :clap:.

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd like to discuss menus and things on the chat tomorrow night if anyone wants to join in? Just a heads up.

:D

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'll try and make the chat session. I'm sure to be knee deep into this M1/TB job?I'm itching to get to it.

Rod

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Ill be there Dwayne
Thanks
Steve
VP
DOC

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
Wish I could make the trip guys! I'll be there in spirit(s.)
:cheesy:
Did someone say, Corona? Hmmmmm,

Bill

·
Registered
231 Posts
Add a Ram to the roster, with one, maybe two passengers. Might let my cousin tag along. Another Ram owner? :twisted: "First the DOC, then the world"!! :twisted:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Sorry I missed the chat last night. I'm still bringing my Wild Rice Salad. :) Also, I ordered my Trailmaster AAL kit Monday morning. Starting to get excited about this event!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Am I still on the list for drinks?!?! Gimme a list of what ya'll want. I'm going out of town on Friday and I won't be back until the following Friday.

(No, Dwayne, the kegerator is staying in MY living room!) LOL

Rod

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Just checking in and bringing the burgers, hotdogs, home-made NYSystem meat sauce, burger cheese and onions. Looking forward to touching bases with some "oldies" and the newbies!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts