Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I am new here and apologize if this has already been discussed. But I have a 15' D sxt rallye, and I want to lower it just a tad, I have the factory black 20's. I have heard you can use JGC eibach springs for the 14' but has anyone done the 15' yet? I dont know how different they would be if at all. If someone has lowered the 15' what did they use? Im not used to being this high! I've always had my vehicles lowered or with air ride. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm bumping this thread up, purchasing a 2015 Durango V6 today for my wife and curious about what lowering options are out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Eibach had plans to produce a kit but scrapped it. Maybe not enough demand?? I think the Grand Cherokee springs will work though. Not exactly sure how much of a drop difference there will be between the JGC and D, since the Durango is a little heavier. It seems a few folks have had issues with the black ops springs not matching or being consistent with the advertised drop numbers. It's been one of the reasons I havent pulled the trigger on those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts