Dodge Durango Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
What did you go with on the HC?
I ordered the black package...so lights out...Now opinions are like you know what..but to me the standard wheel with the machined face is just wrong.Looks like someone took a dremel to a black wheel.Just looks like a 100$ wheel from pep boys..no offense to anyone. but flame suit on...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I ordered the black package...so lights out...Now opinions are like you know what..but to me the standard wheel with the machined face is just wrong.Looks like someone took a dremel to a black wheel.Just looks like a 100$ wheel from pep boys..no offense to anyone. but flame suit on...
I went with the stock wheel this time. Not crazy about the black pkg.
But honestly I didn't look to see if I was able to order just the wheels.
Pretty sure I've missed something on every vehicle I've ordered...lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Have you seen the wheels in person? They have more depth than what it looks like in pictures and don't look bad IMO. I thought they would look horrible, but I would rather have the lone wheel option that is available for the DDHC only, than paying extra for a wheel that you can get on an R/T and SRT. I'll use the stocks in winter and then have a 22" wheel for the summer with stickier rubber, but they actually look decent if you saw them up close.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Have you seen the wheels in person? They have more depth than what it looks like in pictures and don't look bad IMO. I thought they would look horrible, but I would rather have the lone wheel option that is available for the DDHC only, than paying extra for a wheel that you can get on an R/T and SRT. I'll use the stocks in winter and then have a 22" wheel for the summer with stickier rubber, but they actually look decent if you saw them up close.
I have not seen them up close.I will report my impressions if I ever do. My HCD is F8 and I like the contrast of all black with that color.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have not seen them up close.I will report my impressions if I ever do. My HCD is F8 and I like the contrast of all black with that color.
Hmmm, you might be right. F8 was a serious consideration. But I wanted the red interior. Grew tired of the black. And thought F8 with red leather might look like a Xmas ornament...lol
Not that there's anything wrong with that if you ordered it that way...😁

101 - 120 of 131 Posts