Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Mopar Special Edition #099 of 250 B5 Blue
32 Posts
So.... I made it back from the beach. This condo we stayed at has 120 units and 70 parking spaces. Nice planning 🙄. So I roll in at night and of course there are no Spaces left. They tell me I can park just down the road in a open gravel parking lot. Needless to say I was not happy. I get to this Gravel pit and the first thing I’m thinking is somebody’s going to hit my Durango. Somebody’s going to floor it and and spray rocks all over it. But nope. What happened is someone dinged it with their door taking a hunk of paint along with it. The only silver lining is that it is the door handle that got it good. So some before and after pics may be coming soon😡

·
Registered
'18 Mopar Special Edition #099 of 250 B5 Blue
32 Posts
Yeah. I’ll wake up in a hot sweat tonight I’m sure. I’m beyond mad. I mean, you clearly know you are parked next to a nice vehicle. At least make an effort to be careful. But noooo.... this handle got schmacked!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have z1 add-ons, maybe I'm talking about the wrong thing but his extends under his fender half way. My z1s don't do that, unless they made a pair that do now?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts