Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here and i been having a big problem with converting all my lights but my head lights to LEDs the problem is when I turn the left or right blinker on they all blink at the same time same thing with my dash light and my Side marker and brake lights wen either blinker is on i replaced the relay with a EP27 electronic relay there is no hyper flash i just want to know if i should install resistors and if so which one and where thanks for any help. 2000 (Durango 5.9l SLT) (LEDs are pilot automotive)

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Resistors would probably fix the issue. I started working on leds myself, ran into the same issue, but never actually tried the resistors. Just make sure the leds you're using are bright enough, most of the drop in led bulbs out there aren't bright enough to be safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot ill try the resistors any idea witch resistor type and which light i should put them on i think i should put them on all the new LED blinker lights but i don't know its like its trying to tell me all the blinkers are out they also come on wen i step on the breaks all the lights come on side marks and dash, taillights but ever thing works ok if i just remove the LED blinkers and leave the LED side markers and rear brake lights in so I'm pretty sure i need some resistors so ill try them out and post back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea i don't know why this is happening its weird wen i put the LEDs in the front blinkers and regular lights in the rear blinkers they still all blink at the same time and Vice versa so ill try some resistors in the back then if still the same problem I'll try them in the front but after i got 6 resistors on all blinkers and the problem proceeds I'm done because I don't know what else it could be and i cant find any one having the same problem i only find hyper blinking and i wish that was the problem because that's a easy fix this is just to weird but ill keep my head up i been on this for a month now

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have leds all around except in the front driving lights, all work good with one Led flasher only. Though it is an export model and has some hacking before the connectors, if I find some time I will snap a couple picks, though it should not be too hard to figure out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts