Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this for Steve DUR RT

Okay people here they're. The normal price is $25 ea., but I have contacted superlumination.com and asked for a special group buy deal. They agreed under these conditions: The total order amount must be at least $500 and must be sent all at once to one location. This means 20 bulbs min which is 5 people (4 bulbs ea.) Once we get a $500 order they'll then input the discount of 30% which will drop the total price to $350 or $17.50 ea bulb ($70 per person for 4 bulbs.) I'll gladly be the individual they send them to due to the fact that I have a few people here locally that want some as well. Thanks and have fun shopping.

Please add your name to the list below. Once it's complete, we'll send the $$money$$

Steve
DUR RT

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Please add your name to the list below. Once it's complete, we'll send the $$money$$
1. Zeph

·
Registered
116 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJohn87 (Jeff)

·
Registered
684 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick

·
Registered
396 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick
4. Steve "DurRT" Massman

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick
4. Steve "DurRT" Massman
5. IndyD

You're a brave man DurRT LOL.

·
Registered
396 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick
4. Steve "DurRT" Massman (yes on LRs)
5. IndyD
6. Jay Morgan (2 only) Friend of DurRT (no on LRs, FORD)
7. Brandon Logsdon (2 only) Friend of DurRT (no on LRs, CHEVY)

·
Registered
396 Posts
In addition to the bulbs, the load resistors are also 30% off. This is a must for us Dodge owners. They recommend 1 per side but we have 2 bulbs per side so I'm finding out if we need 1 for each bulb or 1 for each side period. More to come. Please annotate whether or not you're going to purchase the load resistors or not next to your name.

·
Registered
79 Posts
1. Zeph (yes on LRs)
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick
5. IndyD

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bump for those who haven't seen this great deal on a very kool product.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I really should get the clear one piece headlights before I do this?Steve, lemme know before you close it?

Rod

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
1. Zeph
2. JJonh87
3. 2K R/T Rick
5. IndyD (6 or 4 LRs, see below)

I need LRs for all four corners. I already own RED only LEDs for the brake lights. With two lights up front, if that's two LRs per side, I'll need 6 LRs. If it's one LR per corner, I'll need 4 LRs.

DurangoDude has LEDs, perhaps Mr. VP can provide some input on the LR requirements.

IndyDurango

·
Registered
396 Posts
Well this was the email reply tome after that exact question.

HI-

If all four leds are larger leds (3157 or 1157 or 7443) in the front, most likely you can use one 3 ohm on each side in the front.

They can go across the + turn signal wire and the - ground wire at either bulb, one on each side.

if the bulbs are on separate flashers (which is possible), then you'd need one 6 ohm at each led bulb.

One 6 ohm at each bulb will work in any scenario.

Two 3 ohms will likely work, but It depends how many flashers circuits are in the vehicle and which bulb are connected to each flasher circuit.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yeah from someone who has done it before lol.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Okay people this is the last call. This GB needs to get finished so lets see if anyone else is interested. Last 2 days.

·
Registered
79 Posts
DurRT said:
Okay people this is the last call. This GB needs to get finished so lets see if anyone else is interested. Last 2 days.
What's going on with this - is it still going on? I'm ready for these chompies!

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Didn't DurRT tel all you guys what's next
I'm supposed to receive PayPal from all of you including shipping cost for your amount of bulbs and resistors and when I get all the $$ I'll get the order in for you!!
Sorry this wasn't set up with all the details in place
This will get completed when he returns I sent an email to the bulb person at the site he gave and no response so far.
Don't send me any More Money till I speak with Dur RT
Steve
DOC Pres

1 - 20 of 20 Posts