Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! This is my first post, and also English is not even my second language. I got my 2014 DD Limited, and I was planning to add a 30 inch led light bar on the bottom of the front limp, but I need some recommendations because there is a lot of different options and prices, also the option with a "flashing" or " blinking" mode, I hear that you can add that option to any led light bar, is it true?
And regarding the beautiful led light of the tail lights, how can you make more light modes? I mean, check the video around 1:25 you will see what I mean, Thanks and sorry for my english!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new D. I know there are some D owners on here that are involved in law enforcement. Maybe they will be able to offer some insight on this topic.

P.S.
No need to apologize for your English.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Light bars are very customizable....color, flash patterns....you just have to find a company you want to order from and call them to get exactly what you want.

·
Registered
598 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Forward till he goes to the rear of the rango he will show the part for the race track led flasher

·
Registered
598 Posts
Found this one

·
Registered
928 Posts
Would that be legal to have a flasher like above for tail lights?
There's no way that would be legal. That's strobe / ornamental lighting at that point, and you're not getting away with it, even if it is the factory lights, they've been altered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts