Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Durango , I got a 50" LED light bar to put on it .
But I can't seem to find any brackets that fit the D .
I'd like to mount it above the windshield .
If anyone knows any websites that have them , or if you know a store around me that can fab some up or maybe even sell some .
Appreciate it .
I'm in the Charlotte, NC area .

·
Premium Member
5,612 Posts
the light bar didn't come with brackets? there are some star screws under the weather stripping around the front door frame. you could fab up a bracket that attaches to those holes and use the screws to hold it down. I had a visor up front that used that method to hold it on.

·
Administrator
8,067 Posts
I know that there are some made for the Ram cab. Used on an episode of Extreme off road for a Ram conversion they were doing. Could possibly be adapted.

·
Administrator
8,067 Posts
Just got my 4Wheel Parts August supplement and they show a set of "NFab" roof mounted 50" led light bar brackets for about $165.00. Sale day 08/08 and some prices are good all month. Good luck.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
SHould be quite easy to Fab something as Dwayne said to wrap into that door channel
STEVE

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is selller on eBay that makes a set for the Durango. He has a website (will look it up later) but he said he specializes in older vehicles. I received mine very quickly and they are STURDY! Very well made, but you cannot bend them to fit smaller bars. I will post up pics once they are installed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Guy is on Ebay is selling them for 59.99 plus shipping which I believe is ridiculous price for cheap fab work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts