Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as you guys know, is the 2021 Durango still supposed to be BoF based from the Ram chassis?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I have heard nothing as of yet. I did hear there is going to be a make over soon but nothing in concrete. I also heard that Durango maybe moving to Ram.

·
Super Moderator
12,667 Posts
not at all clear where (if anywhere) the Durango is going to land.

·
Registered
81 Posts
The plan keeps changing. Durango was supposed to move to body-on-frame along with the new Wagoneer. But then FCA decided to build Ram and Wagoneer together instead.

The latest news is basically the Durango is going to be unchanged for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Who the hellcat knows!!!!

You’ve seen the Gladiator, a mini Ram/wrangler. Is that the basis of the Ram Ranger beater?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The 2021 Durango just got a new facelift, soo...

·
Registered
272 Posts
It’s going to have to continue on the same base until whatever FCA releases as it’s new JGC/JGW chassis.

I’m wondering if there’s enough room for the hybrid set up, at least in five seat spec. Them batteries have to go somewhere.

·
Registered
85 Posts
It’s going to have to continue on the same base until whatever FCA releases as it’s new JGC/JGW chassis.

I’m wondering if there’s enough room for the hybrid set up, at least in five seat spec. Them batteries have to go somewhere.
The article says the Durango will no longer be related to the Grand Cherokee, which makes sense because that is already coming in 2021, while the Durango is just getting a refresh. It says it will be related to the body-on-frame three-row “Grand Wagoneer”.

·
Registered
272 Posts

Hey why not post that in its own thread?

Oh you just did.

·
Registered
98 Posts

Its about time and they need an interior refresh something similar to the RAM interior. Also they need to an the 717HP Hellcat engine not 707.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts