Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been speaking with Kyle at Kennesaw Bumpers about getting together a group buy for the DOC. Please check out the site and, if you're interested, make a post here. Once I've gauged the interest level, I can contact Kyle and get the pricing for the front and rear bumpers for Gen 1 or Gen 2 Ds (yes they're now available for Gen 2!)

Note, several updates have been made to the bumper design for the Gen 1 as a result of inputs from Shawn S. What that means is any problems he encountered during his installation have been corrected. Thanks Shawn!

Also, if anyone lives anywhere near Douglasville GA and is willing to do it, Kyle would like you to bring your D by their shop so they can take measurements for some "functional" rock rails they're designing.

Thank you
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have been thinking about getting the front bumper, I'm interested to see what kind of price he'd come up with.

Helmut

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok

Once I get a few responses I can let him know how many and then get a price break down
Thanks
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
I'd like to find out on the pricing also

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK

Thanks I'll add you to my list of inquires
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll let you know pricing I want to try and get about 10 sets so I have some negotiating power with Him.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
590 Posts
I'd love to get one of the Kennesaw bumpers? but alas, I'll just have to admire them on all of your D's.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok

Got you on the list!
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I'm interested in knowing pricing. then I can see what my brother-in-law would offer price-wise. guess I need to get him some pics/diagrams of what the other companies are selling so he can come up with some designs.

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
With all the nice paint and looks that your Ds have, whay are you all considering such a utilitarian and rugged looking set of bumpers? I know that if you were all off roading a lot and looking at a winch, etc that would be one thing. I just don't see the attraction yet. Convice me and maybe I'm in on the group buy. Afterall, I have been modding for months so what's another item or three?!

IndyDurango

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indy it's just a lot tougher and more rugged looking.
It won't be for everyone. Some like the smooooth street look and some like the rugged move out of my damn way look Either way we all have cool D's. Casey I'll add you to my list of potential buyers.
I Sent Kyle at Kennesaw a email last night and I'm waiting for a response.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Breaking News

OK, Kyle at Kennesaw said if we can get 10-15 orders, he can do dealer pricing which is 20% discount off website pricing. Seems like a good deal.
We have about 6 so far, so let me know guys.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
8,053 Posts
Bumpers

I'm interested in both the rear bumper and some rock rails.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike

Mike, the rear bumper is no problem.
I'm hoping someone chimes in that's close to Douglasville GA so they can get measurements taken for the Rock Rails.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
140 Posts
I might be interested in some bumper I'm going to check out the web site now but put me down

·
Registered
89 Posts
does the deposit have to be for both bumpers? I'm only going to be able to do one at a time?I think I'll go with the front first. Will I still count towards the group buy?

·
Administrator
8,053 Posts
Bumper group buy

Sign me up for a rear bumper, definitely.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts