Dodge Durango Forum banner

621 - 640 of 697 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
135 Posts
Guess you didn't look very closely View attachment 114596
Thanks for finding it, I'll have to look at the profiles when I get my Durango back as I haven't messed with that yet.

I wonder if the manual is equally hard to find. :unsure:
It definitely is when yours is in the shop! Also, the owners manual that you can find online doesn't have it listed and barely mentions anything about profiles.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Not sure what status code it’s at but my build sheet just popped up. Sticker should pop soon and then whatever time it takes for qc and shipping. I’m guessing 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
2018 SRT Durango
78 Posts
Not sure what status code it’s at but my build sheet just popped up. Sticker should pop soon and then whatever time it takes for qc and shipping. I’m guessing 2-3 weeks.
Where do find your build sheet?

Although I am no longer in line to get one of these my dealership is probably still going to get the car and sell it for well over MSRP.

·
Registered
2018 SRT Durango
78 Posts
My original ship date was 3/16. And it isn’t even built yet- kind of why I bailed.
I read that charger/challenger production has been completely halted due to chip shortage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My original ship date was 3/16. And it isn’t even built yet- kind of why I bailed.
I read that charger/challenger production has been completely halted due to chip shortage.
So, the 2019 Trackhawk I traded in, with 6600 miles on it, is for sale at a pretty reasonable price . . . :)

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Thank you sir!
Keep in mind that those links sometimes don't work if the urls are in your cache. You can always switch the place in the url where it says dodge to jeep, ramtrucks, or chrysler, and they will all work with your vin. Once all of them have been used up you will have to clear your cache/history or else they won't show up even though they are available.

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew
53 Posts
Today was supposed was set as "ship" date according to dealer. No window sticker but my build sheet popped up.
Built sheet means they have the parts and body sequenced. It should start to roll down the line soon. Window sticker is affixed when it is completely built, passes qc, and is ready to roll out to the shipping yard.

621 - 640 of 697 Posts