Dodge Durango Forum banner

321 - 340 of 655 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Got pushed back again today to 3/25.

I'd check with your dealers, apparently a lot of builds got shuffled in the computer mid morning.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My Durango has been built and gone through Inspection, so now it's just waiting to be released to shipping . . . the guy at the dealership is out this week, so getting any updates beyond that is tough . . . maybe I'll call Dodge Customer Care and check status there . . .

·
Registered
962 Posts
My Durango has been built and gone through Inspection, so now it's just waiting to be released to shipping . . . the guy at the dealership is out this week, so getting any updates beyond that is tough . . . maybe I'll call Dodge Customer Care and check status there . . .
How do you know it's built?

·
Registered
107 Posts
How do you know it's built?
First--I used a link to check and see if I could bring up my build sheet (I can):

FCA RAM (use capital letters for your VIN)

Second--I checked with my dealer, who told me the system shows it is currently waiting on inspection (status I)

Third, I called the Dodge SRT Support line: 800-423-6343

Once it goes ti K status, I should be able to see my Window sticker:

or
https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=<Your VIN Here>

·
Registered
962 Posts
There are obviously unknown variables at play with production.My truck is still in "assembly" no firm date of delivery( just got off phone with SRT ) and I ordered on 11/14....
I'm getting a "No records found" message for my VIN yet was told shipping on 03/06.
I don't think any info we receive at this point is accurate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm getting a "No records found" message for my VIN yet was told shipping on 03/06.
I don't think any info we receive at this point is accurate.
Sure it is! The dealership has a system that provides information about the status code of the order, and so does SRT Customer support . . .

·
Registered
80 Posts
So got a update today that it’s shipping on 3/14. I have a vin number but it’s not showing a window sticker so I assume it will be awhile before it shows up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I ordered on 11/30/20 and I still don't have a VIN. Also, I called SRT to find out if I could pick it up in Detroit myself, to hopefully speed things up, but I was told that I can't do that. At least I won't have to worry about snow/salt this season... Also, someone need to tell Dodge that late Q1 does not mean April or later. Or Dodge needs to give us an update. My lead foot is falling asleep...

·
Registered
68 Posts
My dealer emailed me today and said it appears to be built but pending for final inspection. No idea how long this will take he claims. But will let me know when the status changes again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
962 Posts
Sure it is! The dealership has a system that provides information about the status code of the order, and so does SRT Customer support . . .
No, it is not. I'm not complaining, just stating fact. The dealer is only going to report what someone enters into the system. And that information isn't currently accurate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
This was posted in one of the Facebook groups yesterday:

So my dealership sales manager gave me a call to update me on my build, it’s now in scheduled status, but that’s not the part I thought was interesting.....he started talking about reasons the DDHC has been delayed and one of the reasons I hadn’t heard before.
He said there was an issue with the wiring harnesses so the ones that got built already were put aside so they could be QC’d individually. Apparently the issue has been fixed so the ones being built now will be fine.
Perhaps that’s why none have been delivered yet. So Covid, computer chips, and harnesses have delayed my speed tickets, but I’m glad to get an update and progress is being made.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
This was posted in one of the Facebook groups yesterday:

So my dealership sales manager gave me a call to update me on my build, it’s now in scheduled status, but that’s not the part I thought was interesting.....he started talking about reasons the DDHC has been delayed and one of the reasons I hadn’t heard before.
He said there was an issue with the wiring harnesses so the ones that got built already were put aside so they could be QC’d individually. Apparently the issue has been fixed so the ones being built now will be fine.
Perhaps that’s why none have been delivered yet. So Covid, computer chips, and harnesses have delayed my speed tickets, but I’m glad to get an update and progress is being made.
That would explain why those of us whose trucks have been built are consistently receiving the "Currently pending QC" updates lately.

321 - 340 of 655 Posts