Dodge Durango Forum banner

301 - 320 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
There is no way it will ship today, if it's in paint today . . . the paint itself has to cure enough to go down the assembly line, and that takes 24-48 hours . . .
My thoughts exactly. I’m expecting it to show up mid to late March.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My thoughts exactly. I’m expecting it to show up mid to late March.
I'm hoping it shows up sooner than that! Unfortunately, it appears that "Stellantis" is keeping information pretty close to the vest on these things . . . I hope those of us who placed orders actually get the vehicles built . . . they seem to keep delaying the builds . . .

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Just noticed that they increased the price of two options that I ordered.
Black Package
Was: $1,495
Now: $1,845

Harman Kardon
Was: $995
Now: $1,085

·
Registered
42 Posts
For the Hellcat? What difference does that make if ordering is closed?
This might be what we will be charged, when the vehicles come in . . . what was on the order sheet was the estimated price at the time of the order, and isn't necessarily what we will be charged when we take delivery of the vehicle . . .

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
For the Hellcat? What difference does that make if ordering is closed?
The difference is the price on my buyer’s order when I ordered vs what it says in the system now.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Just got updated to G - Trim. Same ship date of 2/20.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #309

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
14 Posts
Just noticed that they increased the price of two options that I ordered.
Black Package
Was: $1,495
Now: $1,845

Harman Kardon
Was: $995
Now: $1,085
I took a look at my order sheet when I placed it back on 1/4 and it had those prices, must have changed a while ago. I know when you first were able to initially build it on Dodge's site, the red leather was listed as free, but now shows as a $1,500 option.

I've included the list of my options from the doc my dealer sent me.

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
The difference is the price on my buyer’s order when I ordered vs what it says in the system now.
What are the chances the dealers honor the original build sheet? Or will they be obligated to charge the new prices?
I've been wondering this ever since the Laguna leather was changed from FREE to a $1595 price.
My salesman told me they would honor the website price but with the demand on these now, who knows what they will do when the vehicle finally comes in.

·
Registered
Dodge Durango SRT Mopar '18 Edition
5 Posts
I took a look at my order sheet when I placed it back on 1/4 and it had those prices, must have changed a while ago. I know when you first were able to initially build it on Dodge's site, the red leather was listed as free, but now shows as a $1,500 option.

I've included the list of my options from the doc my dealer sent me.
I also noticed that the prices for the Harman Kardon audio and the Black Package had risen since I placed my order on 12/28. I'd like to think the dealership will honor the original pricing, but there is a disclaimer on my signed build sheet that says prices are "tentative and subject to change or correction without notice". So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
14 Posts
I also noticed that the prices for the Harman Kardon audio and the Black Package had risen since I placed my order on 12/28. I'd like to think the dealership will honor the original pricing, but there is a disclaimer on my signed build sheet that says prices are "tentative and subject to change or correction without notice". So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I checked mine as well and this is what it says:
Note: This is not an invoice. The prices and equipment shown on this priced order confirmation are tentative and subject to change or correction without prior notice. No claims against the content listed or prices quoted will be accepted. Refer to the vehicle invoice for final vehicle content and pricing. Orders are accepted only when the vehicle is shipped by the factory.
Most likely that’ll be the price. I’m okay with it, I’m already getting the vehicle under MSRP. I think some of the options are also worth that price too, just not sure about the Harmon Kardon. I didn’t really check that out when I test drove a Durango. Knew I loved it in my Challenger, but sounds like I may need to add some base to it when I get it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Mine has been built and is awaiting shipping. Hopefully not much longer.

Reactions: wervin03
301 - 320 of 321 Posts