Dodge Durango Forum banner

261 - 280 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Got word, it is in paint (not sure what status that is).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Coming back to this one...any updates as to delivery date? still looking at 10weeks? curious as I think you were one of the first to post a purchase. Also wondering delivery dates compared to Ford

·
Registered
27 Posts
Coming back to this one...any updates as to delivery date? still looking at 10weeks? curious as I think you were one of the first to post a purchase. Also wondering delivery dates compared to Ford
Me? 3/8 estimated ship date and I ordered within that first week. (after striking out at a few places, found a great place, awesome communication so far, hopefully all goes well when it comes in)

build is Blind spot/xpath, Premium Interior, Tow, 2nd row console, HK, 3 seasons (and i do plan on adding mopar evts)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Last update I had was last week showing D1 with a ship date of 2/21. Still waiting on my salesman to get back to me about today's status, but hopefully it's in line with others who ordered on day one whose trucks are being built now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
no window sticker yet but there is a generated build sheet

Did you get that update from your salesman or someplace else?
yes, is there another place to track it? have to imagine with with rail delays in the midwest, it will be awhile. i'm in no rush as I need to start looking for a camper setup for the summer. (even though my kids school was just extended until mid june and starting early august, there goes a lot of plans. ugh)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I submitted an order for a Durango SRT Hellcat the day after the order books opened. I have a VIN assigned, but the order is still in "BG" status. Now that production has started, I'm still in "BG" status. Stellantis and my dealer both seem to not be able to tell me much more than that -- any idea what that means? If a VIN was assigned, does that mean the car will EVENTUALLY be built? I don't mind waiting, but want this car in my life. :cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I submitted an order for a Durango SRT Hellcat the day after the order books opened. I have a VIN assigned, but the order is still in "BG" status. Now that production has started, I'm still in "BG" status. Stellantis and my dealer both seem to not be able to tell me much more than that -- any idea what that means? If a VIN was assigned, does that mean the car will EVENTUALLY be built? I don't mind waiting, but want this car in my life. :cool:
I am in the same boat as you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered 11/10 and still in BG, when i asked dodge they said that my DD will be build but is not ready for schedule. i am checking weekly now.
Thanks for the updates folks. I don't know if seeing more people in this boat makes me feel better or worse, but at least it sounds somewhat "normal".

·
Registered
2018 Durango R/T
4 Posts
Thanks for the updates folks. I don't know if seeing more people in this boat makes me feel better or worse, but at least it sounds somewhat "normal".
So far i have only heard a few people with status updates since production so i am hoping this is normal for now.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm in the same boat....Vin and only "set for production end of Q1"......so like I said earlier faaaaagetaboutit until your dealer calls you...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Where's mah Durango? :(
According to the information in this thread, "JS" means it's been put on hold, for some reason:

261 - 280 of 321 Posts