Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past week I installed a set of Eibach springs and Billstien rear shocks. This morning I had my new wheels and tires mounted. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I guess it's the same thing as Brass Monkey. They call it bronze.

·
Registered
259 Posts
How much gap between the top of the wheel and the fender on the front and rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It rides surprisingly well. The spring feel softer than the factory ones, and the Billstien shocks ride much better than the load levelers that were on there. The lower profile tires are a little rough compared to the old ones, but all in all, ride quality is as good as stock.
Also, no, I have not gotten the alignment yet.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for the update. Trying to figure out if other parts of the suspension need to be replaced (control arms, camber kit, etc.) to get it into factory specs. Some members says yes and some members say no.

What part number for the Bilstein shocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It has settled, I installed the springs over a week ago. I will update after the alignment to let you know if it is back within specs. Here's a pic of the Bilstien shock part number. You will need the non load leveling shock mounts also.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Will those wheels clear Brembo calipers? That would be my number one criteria if I invested in new wheels.

But, it looks great regardless!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. These probably will since they are listed for GCSRT. But you should check with Factory Reproductions to make sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts