Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,168 Posts
I'm going to curse you when you drive within 1/4 mile of my house or near me in traffic. Whatever happened to just listening to rock and roll on good speakers?

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,168 Posts
I dont' see how you think I'm "shitting all over" your posts. I simply stated my personal issue with loud booming bass in cars. I didn't know you could do two subs just for sound quality, but you made no mention of why you were doing it to begin with. Since I don't hang with people who do these kind of mods I wouldn't know that two subs can't produce what I regularly hear from the busy streets around me. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but I am glad that you are not trying to be more thumpier than the next guy. Maybe we all feel the same way about loud systems. There are so many complaints of the sound in the DDs and there have been other threads about larger subs that I truly thought that everyone doing this was going to become a public nuisance with their mods. Again, I'm sorry I offended you and congrats on what is a nicely constructed box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts