Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone check this JGCL out yet? It looks pretty decent and interior not bad.,

thought It was on the same chassis but the massive drop in fuel tank capacity tells me otherwise. I’d really miss that sometimes.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
699 Posts
The 60 grand price is the worst thing about it. Might as well get a decked out truck for that price.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts

thought It was on the same chassis but the massive drop in fuel tank capacity tells me otherwise. I’d really miss that sometimes.
I think it looks awesome both in and out...a much classier upscale ride than our sporty Durango's.
Fuel Tank Capacity is listed at 23 gal...so only a 2 gal drop and still larger than most competition that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I drove one the other day, V6 but loaded otherwise (air suspension that raises/lowers depending on mode, night vision, heads up display, power everything including folding seats etc)
Interior was an off white leather, it was very nice. The dash, door panels looked and felt high end. I didn't like the feel of the thin-ish wood steering wheel but that was it.
Changing from auto suspension mode (floaty, comfy) to sport lowered the suspension, put a rear wheel bias to the power delivery (according to the powertrain display!) and the handling noticeably improved.
I really liked it.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I really like it alot. Came to my 18 DDRT from a 14 GC and moved to the Durango for the extra seating and space for dogs. Felt like the 18 Durango was a step down interior wise from the Grand Cherokee but the Exterior was spot on. My shortlist for the eventual Durango replacement is the GC L, Explorer ST, and I'm still trying to come to grips with it but the Telluride Prestige Nightfall is still on my list. I really hope that Stelantis releases a High Altitude right away since the initial Laredo Altitude has a great exterior but no option availability so that could keep me out of the GC L.

Reactions: Ollie Crow

·
Registered
758 Posts

Yep different chassis. Hemi GVWR also dropped to 6,900 lbs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts