Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 months Update: SRT customer service said they couldn't order a new radio, the dealer would have to do it, but they would be able to expedite it once ordered. So I brought the white beast to my local dealer, they told me they would need to order it. About 3 weeks later, SRT customer service tells me the radio should have been delivered a couple of days prior (no call from dealer). I make an appointment online to replace the radio. On the day of the appointment, I drop it off, a couple of hours later I get a text the car is ready. I get in the car and Sirium XM isn't working (no signal, contact dealer message), service guy says he will need to send a refresh signal to the radio and it would take about 10 minutes. I get home and still no satellite radio, I call myself and troubleshoot with their tech support, they say the antenna doesn't seem to be connected. I also notice the navigation thinks I'm in NJ when I am in NC. I call the dealer who says to bring it in. I drive back to the dealer, wait a couple of more hours, they finally come to me and say the radio is defective and they ordered a new one. They put my old radio back in. As of today 5/4, the estimated delivery of the new radio is 5/10. So much for expediting a part most Dodge and Jeep have installed in their models.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the exact same issue. my 2018 was 2 weeks out of the base warranty an only 22k miles. When I went to my dealer and they said they would not cover it. I asked to escalate the issue to FCA and they said they would not. So I'm living with it (now 2 months out of warranty)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Your dealer sounds like a real POS !! I'd go somewhere else as FCA is covering the unit even out of warranty, especially if you are the original buyer/owner of the vehicle.

Reactions: Don Fox

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yea, not the first time Ive had issues with GreenWay Dodge in Orlando. Ill definitely go to another dealer now that I've seen others have had the same issue.
I know in out of time warranty, but with 22K miles, its no like the truck has been driven to death and worn out the stereo screen from use.
This is my first and last Dodge. I love the truck and Dodge makes some fun cars, but the service and quality control vs other brands I've owned and currently own is nothing to write home about.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd be surprised if they don't do a good faith fix as you are only a few months out of warranty. I've had both VW and BMW do these time of fixes even 6months over.

Reactions: mm9284

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yea, not the first time Ive had issues with GreenWay Dodge in Orlando. Ill definitely go to another dealer now that I've seen others have had the same issue.
I know in out of time warranty, but with 22K miles, its no like the truck has been driven to death and worn out the stereo screen from use.
This is my first and last Dodge. I love the truck and Dodge makes some fun cars, but the service and quality control vs other brands I've owned and currently own is nothing to write home about.
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the dealer experience you've had so far. If you'd like any additional support while trying to get your concerns addressed, please do not hesitate to send our team a private message!

Thanks,

Courtney
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the dealer experience you've had so far. If you'd like any additional support while trying to get your concerns addressed, please do not hesitate to send our team a private message!

Thanks,

Co[/QUOTE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts