Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Durango SXT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question from a newbie here. Looking to update the nav, 8.4 in my 17 to one that offers Android Auto. Found a listing on ebay for a 2020 Dodge Durango Information Navigation Display Unit. Will this fit in my 2017? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Durango SXT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 8.4 did fit without any issues. The operation is the problem. Camera, radio, xm, climate, Bluetooth and even headrests, perfect. No nav or android auto. At a loss

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The 8.4 did fit without any issues. The operation is the problem. Camera, radio, xm, climate, Bluetooth and even headrests, perfect. No nav or android auto. At a loss
Not sure. The older UAS model was Carplay/Android Auto but no NAV and the older UAQ was Carplay/Android Auto with NAV.

The radio you listed with p/n 68465149AB says it has NAV but maybe the GPS antenna is different between model years.

I would just stick with finding a 2018-2020 radio as those have been swapped without issues. Technology is still pretty new in 2021s to try and figure out interchanging parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Durango SXT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Sadly, I already purchased (doh). With any luck, I can figure something out. Starting to collect Chrysler stereos now (have the factory 2017, a 2018 that is 7 inch (mislabled online) and now this 2021!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.