Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to spend $130 for a custom cargo liner but still want to keep the rear area clean? I did some shopping around and was at Lowes the other day where I found a heavy duty area mat (rug) that fits nicely in the rear of my 2014 Durango with the third row seats down. It is 3x4 with a heavy duty carpet on top that will collect spills and dirt and a rubber bottom. I like it because items to not easily slide around and I don't have to worry about pet hair getting on the carpet. Ture it is not a custom tray style that fills every bit of the back but it fills the main area nicely. The cost is only $24.95. Can also double as a nice floor mat by your door in the garage if you want. 2014-10-06 17.02.13.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Nice job! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I've been using the quilt off my oldest sons bed to haul my wheels, tires and whatever else I needed to haul. I guess a quick trip to Lowes will mean my son can have his quilt back!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have the same thing, it is longer, but you can just fold it to fit down the folded seats if that makes sense. I left mine outside for a few days to get rid of the rubber smell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts