Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I'm new to the forum but wanted to thank all of you for the great posts and knowledge. I'm able to find just about everything I'm curious about.

I cannot however find anywhere where it talks about the time my DDHC will be in "Final Inspection"?

I ordered on 6-10-21 with almost every option except stripes.

Thanks again,
Andy...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mine was in inspection status for 35 days between Feb and March. It appears to be a bit of a catch-all status. It could last a day or two, or a month or two. In my case, it seems to have been while my truck was waiting for the PCM to be supplied with chips/built/delivered/installed. But of course none of that is confirmed, because Dodge wouldn't tell us (me or the dealership) anything more than waiting on the PCM. Good luck - hopefully things are moving along better now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine was in inspection status for 35 days between Feb and March. It appears to be a bit of a catch-all status. It could last a day or two, or a month or two. In my case, it seems to have been while my truck was waiting for the PCM to be supplied with chips/built/delivered/installed. But of course none of that is confirmed, because Dodge wouldn't tell us (me or the dealership) anything more than waiting on the PCM. Good luck - hopefully things are moving along better now.
Thank you! I had a feeling it was pretty much up in the air. I was just hoping to get 500 miles on it before the snow comes here in Milwaukee. I have another vehicle, so at this point I'm just grateful to be getting one. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts