Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!!

So sorry I've been gone for so long! It's been an absolute roller coaster ride since wrecking the D last year!!

All has been going well, My biz is growing stronger and stronger, Got rid of the pig of a Chevy I was driving, (What WAS I Thinking?? LOL)

I just put my but into another D!! Yea!!

This is an 01, SLT, Black with pewter lower. Someone correct me if I'm off on the color!! Sorry!
Currently I'm waiting to still pick it up from the dealer as they're repairing the 4 wheel drive. Service light was on when I drove it.

I'm very excited about this new one!! And will def get some new pics up of it ASAP.

Hope to chat with you all soon!!

Kid D
Mike

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Welcome back Mike!
Glad to hear you got a replacement D.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Welcome back, and nice to have ya 'round again.

Ron

·
Administrator
8,010 Posts
Welcome back. You were missed.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for all the warn welcomes!! It's great to be back with such a great group of people I get to call my friends!!
Like I said, it's been a trying time, I pulled through it all, and feel like I'm on top again!

Now, just can't wait to get the new D and feel 100% complete again!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got the D home!! I like this one better than my '02!! Feels a lot more comfortable than the other!! Does that make sense??
Anyway, I'm gonna get some pics of it if it ever stops raining here!!

For now, looking for someone to answer a question for me?I wanna upgrade the front brakes as they look a little worn. It was enough to pass inspection, but for my piece of mind, I wanna add the slotted or crossed drilled rotors and a set of pads. I'm guessing Hawk pads?? Seems that's what everyone was running IIRC.

Any input is appreciated!!

Thanks All

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
I picked up a set of SSBC Brake rotors and pads from Summit Racing for a great price.
If I remember it was under $200 for everything and they work Great
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
I have had minimum dust so far with these SSBC Ones
Steve
DOC Pres

1 - 20 of 22 Posts