Dodge Durango Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought mine before it got to the dealer, last reported that it was in Kansas City. Anyone know how to find a way to track them besides calling dealer? VOTS? Different website?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m curious since we have a couple weeks left before 2022 who has ordered a 2021 like several months ago and STILL hasn’t received theirs yet?! I ordered my TnG in Aug and still waiting. Real nice getting a model year old vehicle in 2022!!
Ordered 9/13/21 confirming in paint on 12/22/21 and as of yesterday 1/11/22 my DD 5.7 TnG vice white with low gloss stripes was in Elkhart Indiana en route by train to Hegewisch IL. Dealer says it could have up to two more weeks to get to southeastern wisconsin due to the lack of truck delivery drivers. sad because it’s about a 3 1/2 road trip away from me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ordered 9/13/21 confirming in paint on 12/22/21 and as of yesterday 1/11/22 my DD 5.7 TnG vice white with low gloss stripes was in Elkhart Indiana en route by train to Hegewisch IL. Dealer says it could have up to two more weeks to get to southeastern wisconsin due to the lack of truck delivery drivers. sad because it’s about a 3 1/2 road trip away from me.
Waiting sucks! But it’s so worth it, I like the paint configuration, please post a picture when you get it. I’d love to see it

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT AWD Town'NGo
111 Posts
BlackTop, What did you do for the break in ?
Low rpms (1000-3500), drive it normal, warm up the engine couple minutes before drive it, and at 1000 miles you could make the first oil change (if you care about your breakin engine process, send a test to Blackstone Labs) and you ready to go.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,401 Posts
Yup

61 - 80 of 91 Posts