Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m curious since we have a couple weeks left before 2022 who has ordered a 2021 like several months ago and STILL hasn’t received theirs yet?! I ordered my TnG in Aug and still waiting. Real nice getting a model year old vehicle in 2022!!

·
Registered
2021 Durango SRT 392
68 Posts
I’m curious since we have a couple weeks left before 2022 who has ordered a 2021 like several months ago and STILL hasn’t received theirs yet?! I ordered my TnG in Aug and still waiting. Real nice getting a model year old vehicle in 2022!!
That’s odd, but your not gonna believe this, ordered my DDSRT 392 5/18/21 and 3 weeks later the dealership called it was in 😳

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered my RT on Sept 3 just picked it up Dec 4

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ordered R/T T&G on 08/09
Was in Paint last week.
Dealer says it should be here "....way before Christmas"

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Ordered R/T T&G on 08/09
Was in Paint last week.
Dealer says it should be here "....way before Christmas"
You’re on par with me. Same order time. I was in KZ today. You should ask your dealer what it’s says

·
Registered
44 Posts
Seems to be the nature of the beast with this virus garbage and chip shortages . In 2019 before all this nonsense started I ordered a 2020 SXT and from the time I ordered until it got to the dealer was believe it or not 3 weeks . I couldnt believe it when they called in 3 weeks and said it arrived .

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
815 Posts
I don’t know about way before Xmas unless you are close to JNAP. Thats 2 weeks away. If you’re on the left coast, you’ll see it in 2022. At least you know the wait is almost over which is pretty cool after waiting for so long.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you received an update on your order yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered 11/06/21. Vehicle was in "F" status (paint) as of yesterday.

ETA of Dec 30th

Who do you know!? That is an awesome turn-around. I ordered 11/15/21. They wouldn’t take my order for 2021 SRT, said that window was closed. My 2022 SRT hasn‘t moved in status since I received my VIN.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Who do you know!? That is an awesome turn-around. I ordered 11/15/21. They wouldn’t take my order for 2021 SRT, said that window was closed. My 2022 SRT hasn‘t moved in status since I received my VIN.
Yikes!

I think the 2022 ordering book opened on 11/11. You missed the window by a few days to get a '21.

·
Registered
335 Posts
They're not even supposed to start building the '22's until Jan 3.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
815 Posts
Status on mine didn’t change after I received my VIN for 3 months lol. Looks like the early ‘22 orders may actually get built fast.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Got word mine is on a truck to deliver to dealer. With holiday who knows. Probably next week

41 - 60 of 91 Posts